Raincoast Crisps!


Rosemary Raisin Pecan Raincoast Crisps - Scrumptiously Fit Food

I've recently sampled these crisps at a friend's house and have never been able to put them down since. They've now become my weekly splurge, as far as crackers go, these crisps aren't considered cheap. Ringing in at $6.99 a box, they're definitely meant to be a treat, but with my addiction to them, they'll have to replace my other vices for now.

Raincoast crisps are made by Lesley Stowe Fine Foods Ltd. from Vancouver, BC. Their claim is that each batch are handmade to perfection with no preservatives and plenty of healthy ingredients. They suggest pairing these crackers with cheeses, pate, antipasto or even crumbled and used as a crust for chicken (the latter, I still have yet to try). There are many different flavors (I'm sure I'll get through them all soon enough) including, Cranberry Hazelnut, Fig and Olive, Cinnamon Raisin, just to name a few. My favorite so far has to be the Rosemary Raisin Pecan flavor. The rosemary gives it just enough herbiness when combined with sugary raisins and nutty pecans coming to a nice balance of all around goodness.

Overall I like these crackers because they're definitely a healthier option than your local supermarket brands, they don't have preservatives (giving me another excuse to eat the whole box in one sitting) and they're made with plenty of healthy nuts which we don't normally get enough of in our diets anyways. They're definitely good and I'm glad they're good for you as well!

For more nutritional information visit Lesley Stowe's Website: http://www.lesleystowe.com/

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried the Diva Crips from Costco - in the bakery isle...they are very similar and you get 3 flavors in a box, but only cost about $6/box but the amount you get is at least 2/3 more. We eat those as a substitute for raincost's try it out, or i'll bring you some :P
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diva crisps huh? I'll have to go in search of them! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment